Distributors in Partnership with ManufacturersServing North America's Utility Industry
The North American Association of Utility Distributors
The North American Association of Utility Distributors (NAAUD) is an association of leading regional electric utility distributors that:
- Provides a supply network for responding to material needs during storm emergencies
- Provides a medium to improve distributor, manufacturer and utility skills through NAAUD’s Professional Development Program in partnership with the Northwest Lineman College
- Supports student research within the utility industry in collaboration with Texas A&M University’s Industrial Distribution Program
- Provides a medium for one-on-one meetings between NAAUD members and manufacturers at annual meetings
- Promotes higher business standards within the industry as well as better business methods for the utility supply chain
NAAUD is a member of the National Association of Wholesaler – Distributors, (NAW) which provides a voice in our nation’s capital and additional educational opportunities.
Our Misson Statement
The North American Association of Utility Distributors is an organization of select distributors and leading manufacturers that are committed to fostering collaboration, best practices and continuous improvement in the supply chain that serves utilities in North America.
NAAUD is best known for its organization of our annual One-on-One Meetings between distributors and manufacturers utilizing a time-specific matrix at NAAUD’s Annual Meeting.…
NAAUD facilitates an array of educational and professional development opportunities to help members and associates stay abreast of changing business needs and technological advances in the marketplace. Expertise is shared during annual meetings where members, associates and guest speakers communicate experiences, ideas and trends.
We are honored to partner with Northwest Lineman College & Texas A&M University
The North American Association of Utility Distributors | NAAUD Annual Meeting
Join NAAUD in 2024 … just steps away from the ocean. Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort has recently completed a $65M refresh of their 255 two-room suites, all of which offer ocean views and a contemporary coastal design. The suites are spacious which will accommodate our one-on-one meetings plus, sliding glass doors provide access to a private balcony from both the living area and bedroom.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort. April 29 – May 2, 2024
NAAUD Member Portal
NAAUD was originally founded as the National Association of Utility Distributors (NAUD). The name was changed to the North American Association of Utility Distributors in March of 2002.